About applying to our markets:
Handmade / Homemade vendors for Spring 2018:
Please send me three great quality photos of your work, and a link to your Facebook and Instagram pages.
Please also list the items that you are planning to sell at this market.
There is no application form. Please send me an email. Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only 2-3 vendors per category will be accepted. Please apply early. Acceptance is not guaranteed, this is a juried market.
No direct sales, MLM or otherwise non handmade products please.
*We will let you know if you are accepted after reviewing your submitted photos and social media links. At that time, we will send you a registration form to fill out. Thank you!
Space Choices and Fees:
- Main Floor Space Fee: $65 plus GST (19 spaces available)
- Up the steps onto the small stage area: $50 plus GST (2 spaces available)
These spaces are up a few steps, so there is less traffic. But there is great visibility as the stage looks out over the main hall.
- Outdoor spaces, weather permitting: $40 plus GST (unlimited spaces available)
Registration terms and conditions:
By applying to any Tangled Tree Artworks Inc. and Tangled Tree Artworks & Events below, you agree that:
- Your space is only confirmed once the fee payment and the signed registration form is received.
- No refunds for cancellations possible, no exchanges for future markets allowed. Please be sure of your booking.
- No early departures from markets are possible.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vendor insurance and regulatory requirements, and to indemnify Tangled Tree Artworks Inc. and Tangled Tree Artworks & Events for any damages incurred, damages to the hall or properties used, that you make.
- You agree that Tangled Tree Artworks Inc. and Tangled Tree Artworks & Events is not responsible for any damages or theft to your person, staff or property during any events.
- Food vendors and cosmetic vendors must comply with Health Canada regulations - see bottom of this page for more information.
- Tangled Tree Artisan Market provides advertising with Facebook and Instagram posts, a public Facebook Event, 1 or 2 large Magnet Signs near the venue and by listing the market on multiple online event boards. Vendors are expected and required to help in the promotion of each market by spreading the word on social media and any other channels they are able to. The success of each market is a team effort! Priority will be given to applicants with active and developed social media pages.
Notice for Food vendor applicants:
All food vendors must be licensed and producing products in an approved kitchen to attend any markets. You must additionally complete a special event form (for each market you apply to) which is to be submitted to the local health inspector for approval. This must be completed a minimum of 30 days prior to the market. Please note that the regulations for Farmer's Market participation are very different than for any other market - therefore if you have been approved for a Farmer's Market, you are not necessarily approved for this this one.
Notice for Handmade Bath / Body / Cosmetic / Skin-care applicants:
All applicants in this category must comply with Health Canada regulations and have completed a 'Cosmetic Notification' form for each product that they sell, and provide the case numbers at the time of their market application. More information is available here: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/legislation/acts-reg-lois/acts-reg-lois/faq-cr-rc-eng.php
The form is available online here: http://health.canada.ca/radar/DEV-CPS-SPC-0007.08.html
Please contact Health Canada with any questions about your particular business and product requirements.